An odd pair of earrings made with a Polish enamel pin, (This is the coat of Arms of Pila, Poland post 1975.) set in Sterling silver; with hand painted one use clay tobacco pipes both post and pre 1750 from Thames River London; Alabaster, Swarovski crystal, malachite beads; sterling silver head pins and hooks.
The Coat of arms of the Polish city of Pila features a red Deer on a green field, leaping to the Right. It was first featured on a seal of the city council created probably in 1571. Initially, the deer was leaping towards the Right side of the shield; this was changed in the 17th century to the left.